"The Kyoto Garden" Holland Park Tip by KennetRose
Holland Park, London: 17 reviews and 53 photos
Formal Japanese garden hidden away amongst the woods of Holland Park. A real gem!
It was presented to the park by the city of Kyoto to commemorate the centenary of the Japan Society, and opened in 1991. The trees, the pool and the falling water are a soothing refuge from the manic city.
Beware of the koi carp (man-eating goldfish) which aren't a bit coy :/
Address: In the middle of Holland Park, near the Orangery
Directions: Holland Park tube
Phone: +44 20 7602 2226
More Things to Do in London (32)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Europe's smallest capital city?
- See All High class bar for the Portobello Set
- See All London - a personal reflection
- See All Driving in London
- See All Something cool and special (allegedly)
- See All If you can't get no Satisfaction here...
KennetRose's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels