"Watch the ships pass" Quebec Off The Beaten Path Tip by Simonneeddy
Quebec Off The Beaten Path: 116 reviews and 169 photos
Watching the ships pass from the board walk of the Chateau Frontenac Hotel.
The small cruiser beside the cargo is disembarking a pilot to guide the ship up river through the narrow channel.
More Off The Beaten Path in Quebec (1)
More Reviews (59)
- See All Cruise on the Jolliette cruise ship
- See All Market Place and park
- See All Cruise boat THE JOLIETTE
- See All BUFFET Style
- warm sweater in evening in summer at...
- See All OLD QUEBEC AND THE ST. LAWRENCE RIVER
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels