"Meter Taxi" Bangkok Transportation Tip by herzog63
Bangkok Transportation: 1,190 reviews and 1,469 photos
The Meter Taxi is a good way to get around Bangkok if you don't want to be out in the heat & the smog! I kinda like the heat and the smog so I've never riden in a taxi in Bangkok. I prefer the public bus or the Tuk-tuk or the old fashioned walking. Make sure the guy turns the meter on!
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (49)
- See All Chinatown Munchies
- See All Chinatown and the cool stuff
- See All Decent Old building
- See All Lot's of construction going on
- See All How do you write Pepsi in Thai?
herzog63's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels