"Lights along the river Rhine" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Nightlife Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Nightlife: 15 reviews and 13 photos
Especially in spring and summertime, the city knows many activities and several festivals. Topping are Queens-day (3ost of April), our national holiday and the Rhine Festival (mostly the last weekend of August). Furthermore there is a "kermis" (fair) in spring, summer and autumn. All these festivals include one night with fireworks that usualy are lit along the river Rhine. It is truely magnificent to see the colourful explosions reflect on the riverwater from the kays. However, at night Arnhem also offers a nice view from one of the bridges (preferably the "New Bridge" or "Nelson Mandela"-bridge). How beautiful the lights shimmer and how majestically the aluminated Eusebius-tower sticks out above everything else.
Theme: People Watching
More Nightlife in Arnhem (8)
More Reviews (57)
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels
- Alleys surrounding the Korenmarkt From "Brown cafe" 'til trendy discotheque
- "Varkensstraat" = Pigs street Discotheque Row
- Swing (café) Dancing that stands the test of time
- Rembrandt Theatre, Euro Cinema, Het Filmhuis "Filmpje pakken" = in for a film / movie?
- De Katoenclub Enjoy jazz & motown live in weekends