"Yelapa - cabana" Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico Off The Beaten Path Tip by Nanumi
Mexico Off The Beaten Path: 212 reviews and 213 photos
Feeling warm, safe and comfortable I decided to stay the night (see - Mexico - Yelapa - intro). Terry and Brandy went back to PV with the last boat. I was the only gringa on the beach. The restaurant closed up. John, the restaurateur, was trying to invite me to the village dance but he was too stoned to stand still. I stayed on the beach after I'd moved my day pack to the cabana. (for more cabana pics look in accommodations)
More Reviews (43)
- sitting under palm trees, listening to...
- See All flea market
- See All from the airplane
- Puerto Vallarta - travel light !!!
- See All Puerto Vallarta flea market
- See All Puerto Vallarta - beach
Nanumi's Related Pages
Have you been to Mexico?Share Your Travels