"Yelapa - up the hill" Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico Off The Beaten Path Tip by Nanumi
Mexico Off The Beaten Path: 212 reviews and 213 photos
We had a choice of going down to the pier to pick up a panga to the beach or to climb the hill and seek the way through the unknown. I'm not much of a hill hiker so as I felt the familiar tickle of sweat running down my spine and finding myself quite short of breath I dilligently stopped to..enjoy the view form "up there". Both Terry and Brady pretended to understand my sudden interest in the view !
More Reviews (43)
- sitting under palm trees, listening to...
- See All flea market
- See All from the airplane
- Puerto Vallarta - travel light !!!
- See All Puerto Vallarta flea market
- See All Puerto Vallarta - beach
Nanumi's Related Pages
Have you been to Mexico?Share Your Travels