"Pantheon" Panthéon Tip by Gypsystravels
Panthéon, Paris: 108 reviews and 253 photos
Located on the Left Bank of the River Siene in the 6th Arr., the Pantheon was first built to replace the semi-ruined church of the Abbey of Ste. Genevieve on the highest point of the Left Bank. It later became the resting place of great men who died in the period of French liberty. Voltaire and Rousseau are burid here, as were Mirabeau and Marat for a short time.
Address: Rue Soufflot. Metro/RER - Luxembourg
othercontact: Famous tombs of Voltaire and Rou
Phone: 33 1 43 54 34 51
More Things to Do in Paris (32)
More Reviews (76)
- See All Kitchen and home gift items
- See All American Airlines Admirals Club
- See All A quick bite
- See All Music in Montmartre
- See All Happy Hour 1/2 Price Drinks to start the...
- See All RER from the airport to Paris city...
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels