"Hotel De Ville" L'Hotel de Ville Tip by Gypsystravels
L'Hotel de Ville, Paris: 7 reviews and 11 photos
Favorite thing: Hotel De Ville is the seat of the Paris city authorities. It stands on the site of the old City Hall which was burned down in 1871. Tours are conducted daily for groups and only by appoitment.
During the Christmas holidays an ice skating arena is erected in front of the Hotel De Ville to the delightment of all the children (and adults as well).
More Reviews (100)
- See All A visit around the cemetery
- See All Kitchen and home gift items
- See All A quick bite
- See All Music in Montmartre
- See All Happy Hour 1/2 Price Drinks to start the...
- See All RER from the airport to Paris city...
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels