"Dortheum - for antiques and collectables" Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Shopping Tip by globetrott
Vienna Shopping: 211 reviews and 359 photos
Dorotheum is mainly a place for auctions - but many things are also for sale right away. - and also the building itself has a great interior
What to buy: Antiques, Art nouveau furniture, Thonnet-chairs, stamps, and all sorts of collectibles
What to pay: it depends - but I am sure, if you look for collectibles you get them for a reasonable price there
Address: Dorotheergasse 6 - just around the Hofburg
More Reviews (184)
- See All a paradise of lovers of Harley Davidson
- See All Bade-Schiff - a pool inside a ship
- See All a traditional Wiener Kaffeehaus
- See All An Art Nouveau-jewel
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Salzburg
- See All Beware of the SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All Palais Liechtenstein
- See All a perfect hotel
- See All Mozart-people all over the centre of...
- See All Silvester-Pfad - the festivities at new...
- See All a full day in Vienna
Been to Vienna?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels