"Eglise St. Louis de Invalides - Eglise du Dome" Dome Des Invalides - Les Invalides Tip by Gypsystravels
Dome Des Invalides - Les Invalides, Paris: 38 reviews and 108 photos
Commonly known as the soldiers church, this imposing stucture is decorated with banners seized in battle. Inside the dome you'll find the tomb of Napoleon as well as those of his brothers Jérôme, Joseph and that of his son as well.
After you've visited the church, take a walk over to the musuem.
Address: Hotel de Invalides, 75007
Phone: 01 44 42 37 65
More Reviews (76)
- See All Kitchen and home gift items
- See All American Airlines Admirals Club
- See All A quick bite
- See All Music in Montmartre
- See All Happy Hour 1/2 Price Drinks to start the...
- See All RER from the airport to Paris city...
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels