"SPANISH REGIONS: Aragón" Spain Favorite Tip by Carmela71
Spain General: 551 reviews and 477 photos
Favorite thing: Aragón at the North of Spain, borders France with the Pyrenees and its in between Pais Vasco and Cataluña.
They have incredible landscapes with mountains, glacier lakes, lots of natural areas a paradise for hiking and adventure sports.
Zaragoza, Huesca and Teruel (Aragon?s three provinces) have many monumental towns that reminds us the importance of the old Kingdom of Aragón at the medieval times.
Photos as soon as I come back there with my new digital camera lol I was too young, and the photos of my last trip when I was 6, are not available lol
More General in Spain (20)
More Reviews (89)
- See All flight to/from Southamerica to Spain???
- See All Trying to find a job in Spain? Non EU...
- See All Route 5 Following Don Quijote de La...
- See All Fancy spanish fast food?
- See All Sierra de Cazorla y las Villas Natural...
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Spain?Share Your Travels