Il Golosone: "My good friend Maurizio's Pasticceria" Top 5 Page for this destination Il Golosone Tip by sargentjeff
Il Golosone, Naples: 1 reviews and 1 photos
A friend I once knew, Maurizio, owns this pasticceria downtown in Spaccanapoli. Him and his wife Alle are great people, and he makes some delicious treats to satiate your sweet tooth. Try a sfogliatello Napolitana for a nice start. He also has gelato (Italian Ice cream) and many other great things.
Favorite Dish: Maurizio is on the right in the Photo with a few of his friends
Address: Via B. Croce in Spaccanapoli
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Just west of Piazza del Gesu and the Gesu Nuovo Church
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (69)
- See All When it rains it really rains
- See All Pianura - Real Napolitans, real culture
- See All The Banks on Via Toledo
- See All The Tangenziale
- See All Sort of a sport tip, but more for the...
- See All Capodimonte is famous for some...
- See All The "Audio Guide" at Pompei
- See All The inevitable Worker Strike
- Packing List
- See All Pinetamare - The Beach in Naples
- See All My favorite nighttime spot
- See All If you're wondering about that...
sargentjeff's Related Pages
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels