Miro Spanish Grille: "A taste of Spain" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Restaurant Tip by acemj
Charlotte Restaurants: 184 reviews and 94 photos
Miro is the best Spanish restaurant in Charlotte in my opinion. There is another place called Don Quijote on South Blvd. and another calle Ole Ole, but I prefer Miro.
It's located in the posh Stonecrest Shopping Center in a wealthy South Charlotte neighborhood.
Favorite Dish: Tapas, sangria, paella and lots of wines from Rioja are all well-represented on the menu.
Address: 7804-A Rea Road
Price Comparison: about average
More Restaurants in Charlotte (56)
More Reviews (151)
- See All Can't deal with the white stuff
- See All A little farther south
- See All The University of North Carolina at...
- See All Pineville
- See All Charlotte Bobcats, the NBA is back!!
- See All Looks can be deceiving
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels