"City Hall" Top 5 Page for this destination City Hall & Woolworth Building Tip by Gypsystravels
City Hall & Woolworth Building, New York City: 10 reviews and 12 photos
Favorite thing: If you happen to be in the downtown area of City Hall, why not pay a visit to the newly restored grounds. It's a really nice place to sit on a bench and have your lunch and just watch the "movers & shakers" of Wall Street wiz you by.
For information and tours call 212-788-3000. Accesible by the following subway lines; N, R, 4, 5, 6 (to City Hall stop) A, C, J, M, Z, 1, 2, 3, 9 (to Chambers Street stop).
Fondest memory: Watching the world go by.
More Reviews (212)
- See All Great Fish & Chips
- See All Indulging in my love of Belgium beer
- See All The Grand Dame of NYC!
- See All Cheap long term parking - Smart Park
- See All Special Events-NYC Waterfalls
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels