"Charlotte Convention Center" Top 5 Page for this destination Uptown Architecture and Sights Tip by acemj
Uptown Architecture and Sights, Charlotte: 20 reviews and 19 photos
The Charlotte Convention Center is a great facility for business expos and conferences, but it's also worth a peek if you want to see some public art. There are murals lining the walls that depict scenes of Charlotte, but I like the Oculus Reflector in the ceiling that reflects many different facets of light on the floor below. It's by artist Jamie Carpenter.
Address: 501 South College Street
More Things to Do in Charlotte (36)
More Reviews (171)
- See All Can't deal with the white stuff
- See All A little farther south
- See All Healthy, tasty soups
- See All Pineville
- See All Charlotte Bobcats, the NBA is back!!
- See All Looks can be deceiving
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels