"Art abounds" Top 5 Page for this destination Public Art Tip by acemj
Public Art, Charlotte: 12 reviews and 10 photos
Step into the lobby of the Bank of America Tower (the tallest building in Uptown) and take a look at the frescoes by noted artist, Ben Long. His work is all over the city in churches and in public spaces.
Address: Trade and Tryon
More Things to Do in Charlotte (36)
More Reviews (171)
- See All Can't deal with the white stuff
- See All A little farther south
- See All Healthy, tasty soups
- See All Pineville
- See All Charlotte Bobcats, the NBA is back!!
- See All Looks can be deceiving
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels