"UNESCO Headquarters" Paris Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Paris General: 1,809 reviews and 2,160 photos
Favorite thing: UNESCO, United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, was established on 16th of November 1945.
It has its headquarters in Paris and 73 field offices and units in different parts of the world.
You can visit the UNESCO Headquarters building and works of art, daily from Monday to Friday (except on public holidays).
More General in Paris (13)
More Reviews (61)
- See All Climate and cold dogs
- See All City of Science and Industry
- See All Shaking hands with Parisian mime
- See All Gifts
- The biggest youth hostel in France
- See All Keep right!
- See All Traffic rules
- See All If you are Rockefeller son/daughter
- See All Don't ask
- See All VTA = Virtual Tourist Addiction
- See All Do NOT follow the instructions :-))
Been to Paris?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels