"Cite de l'Industrie et Sciences" Parks, Gardens, & Squares Tip by matcrazy1
Parks, Gardens, & Squares, Paris: 62 reviews and 76 photos
Favorite thing: .
A 52-hectare haven of greenery and culture situated between the Porte de La Villette and the Porte de Pantin,including not only the Cité des Sciences et de l?Industrie and the Geode (IMAX® cinema), but also the Grande Halle, the Paris-Villette theatre, the Cité de la Musique and the Zénith...
I visited Explora exhibitions and watched a film in La Géode.
La Géode houses France's leading movie theatre, number one by dint of the number of people visiting it, entirely devoted to the projection of large scale films on its giant 1000 square meters (1196 square yards hemispheric screen.
More Reviews (61)
- See All Climate and cold dogs
- See All City of Science and Industry
- See All Shaking hands with Parisian mime
- See All Gifts
- The biggest youth hostel in France
- See All Keep right!
- See All Traffic rules
- See All If you are Rockefeller son/daughter
- See All Don't ask
- See All VTA = Virtual Tourist Addiction
- See All Do NOT follow the instructions :-))
Been to Paris?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels