"Do you want to be visitor No 200,000,000? Too late" Eiffel Tower Tip by matcrazy1
Eiffel Tower, Paris: 160 reviews and 173 photos
Favorite thing: The Eiffel Tower was born on 31 March 1889 built for the Universal Exhibition in celebration of the French Revolution.
Contractor: Gustav Eiffel and others
Height: 324m=1063ft (with flagpole)
Number of visitors till 31 Dec 2001: 198,224,110
Number of visitors in 2001: 6,103,987 (=16,723 daily)
200,000,000th visitor already visited the Eiffel Tower, 300,000,000th one in (maybe) 2018? Who knows?
Fondest memory: The Eiffel Tower and district Montmarte.
More Reviews (61)
- See All Climate and cold dogs
- See All City of Science and Industry
- See All Shaking hands with Parisian mime
- See All Gifts
- The biggest youth hostel in France
- See All Keep right!
- See All Traffic rules
- See All If you are Rockefeller son/daughter
- See All Don't ask
- See All VTA = Virtual Tourist Addiction
- See All Do NOT follow the instructions :-))
Been to Paris?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels