"La Défense - quite different Paris" La Défense Tip by matcrazy1
La Défense, Paris: 20 reviews and 21 photos
Favorite thing: I was sufficiently intrigued by the "cubist" appearance of La Grande Arche de La Défense that I decided to hop on the next Métro underground train.... and took a ride to the western terminus of "Line 1", just across the river Seine, to check the place out.
Wow, Paris really smells different from other cities. This is due to the large volumes of very choice fragrances which have been used in a relatively small area over the ages. The fragrant volatile organic compounds are absorbed into the superstructure, where they mature over time to produce the fragrance of Paris today.
More General in Paris (13)
More Reviews (61)
- See All Climate and cold dogs
- See All City of Science and Industry
- See All Shaking hands with Parisian mime
- See All Gifts
- The biggest youth hostel in France
- See All Keep right!
- See All Traffic rules
- See All If you are Rockefeller son/daughter
- See All Don't ask
- See All VTA = Virtual Tourist Addiction
- See All Do NOT follow the instructions :-))
Been to Paris?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels