Crazy Greek: "Crazy Greek" Top 5 Page for this destination Crazy Greek Tip by b1bob
Crazy Greek, Richmond: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Crazy Greek is a nice Greek restaurant just off Richmond's Broad Street. Because this is my favourite foreign cuisine, I got taken there for my 30th birthday. The restaurant must be well-regarded because it was jam-packed on a Thursday night in early October.
Favorite Dish: I like to get the combination Greek salad and the chicken souvlaki dinner. If you are going to Richmond and plan to eat here, look at the menu and get an idea of what you might want.
Address: 1903 Staples Mill Road, Richmond, VA 23230
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +1 804-355-3786
More Reviews (160)
- See All Virginia Historical Society
- See All West End Antique Mall
- See All Old Mechanics and Merchants Bank...
- See All "Qué Pasa" Festival
- See All University of Richmond (or U of R)
- See All Clean up after your pet
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels