Vlooswijk Kaas-en zuivelboerderij Doruvael: "Cheese Farm" Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Shopping Tip by ATLC
Netherlands Shopping: 57 reviews and 55 photos
This farm makes its products without additives, completely natural.
Open Mon/Wedn/Fri 13.30-18 hrs and Sat. 10-16 hrs.
What to buy: Le petit Doruvael, a French sounding name for a Dutch cheese. It is reminiscent of Munster, a bit strong but in that familiar Dutch shape: a large wheel of cheese.
Address: Blokland 95, Montfoort
Phone: 0348 472486
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (276)
- See All App for public transportation schedules
- See All Dutch breakfast
- See All What's on in Dutch museums
- See All Pieterpad, long distance walk
- See All Need for private nursing
- See All Group or family accommodation
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels