"Wachovia Building" Top 5 Page for this destination Uptown Architecture and Sights Tip by acemj
Uptown Architecture and Sights, Charlotte: 20 reviews and 19 photos
This is the upper part of the Wachovia Tower (technically, it's known as One Wachovia Tower). It was built in the late 1980s and is notable for the interesting curved shape of the top.
More Things to Do in Charlotte (36)
More Reviews (171)
- See All Can't deal with the white stuff
- See All A little farther south
- See All Healthy, tasty soups
- See All Pineville
- See All Charlotte Bobcats, the NBA is back!!
- See All Looks can be deceiving
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels