""Up West"" London Local Custom Tip by KennetRose
London Local Customs: 718 reviews and 884 photos
Londoners talk about going "up west" when going to the centre of town (the "West End") shopping or for a night out. This is true even in Notting Hill, which is due west of the West End, so a Notting Hiller going up west will actually be travelling due east.
More Reviews (113)
- See All Chelsea Physick Garden
- See All High class bar for the Portobello Set
- See All London - a personal reflection
- See All Driving in London
- See All Something cool and special (allegedly)
- See All If you can't get no Satisfaction here...
KennetRose's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels