ViVā: "Just for lunch" ViVā... Tip by johnmi
ViVā..., Milan: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Having a fine meal in Milan for ?7 is... a miracle? Not at lunch, as prices are low for people who work..
This is a nice self-service, with a friendly staff.
Favorite Dish: you may have:
1) first course - (you can ask to have two different types in the same dish)
2) second course (meat/fish/etc.)
4) water or coffee or wine (25cl - extra 20c.)
Once I had:
Linguine with mussels, Swordfish steak with balsamic vinegar, mixed salad...YUMM!!!
Try San Pietro fish... if available
Address: Via Borsieri 5
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Walk on the large "deserted" bridge over Garibaldi Railway station. At the end... you're there!!
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (41)
- See All Join an expat social club & enjoy more...
- See All Hostel (women only)
- See All Milan-Turin for 1 Euro
- See All CHANGE inside Stazione Centrale: the...
- Mosquito Repellent is A MUST
- See All **FREE FOR FOREIGNERS** disco,...
- See All A name for fruit&juices in Milan
- popular bookstore..
- Free Shiatsu Treatment
- Be careful at the railway station and..
- San Siro, the "Scala" of soccer
Been to Milan?Share your travels with the world!
johnmi's Related Pages
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels