Thomas Street Tavern: "Great hangout" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Nightlife Tip by acemj
Charlotte Nightlife: 38 reviews and 33 photos
I love hanging out at Thomas Street because the people are laid back and there are a couple ping pong tables in back that make for a good time. They also have a pool table out front. There's a bar in the front and out back so you'll never have to walk to far to grab another drink. The food's not bad either.
You can even bring your dog and sit out on the front patio.
Dress Code: Come as you are.
Address: Thomas St. near Central Ave.
More Nightlife in Charlotte (21)
More Reviews (186)
- See All Can't deal with the white stuff
- See All A little farther south
- See All Healthy, tasty soups
- See All The University of North Carolina at...
- See All Pineville
- See All Charlotte Bobcats, the NBA is back!!
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels