"Palace of Fine Arts" Palace of Fine Arts Tip by Gypsystravels
Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco: 63 reviews and 110 photos
The Palace of Fine Arts was originally constructed as a temporary structure for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exhibition.
The Exhibition Hall houses one of the most unusual museus in the world.
more on this later
Address: 3301 Lyon St
Directions: At Bay St in Marina/Cow Hollow
Phone: (415) 563-6504
More Things to Do in San Francisco (26)
More Reviews (67)
- See All A drink while catching a game
- See All We love their olive loaves
- See All Admirals Club (AA Lounge)
- See All The new CLIPPER Card
- Watching a SF Giants Game!
- See All Temps can vary upto 15-25 degrees in a...
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels