"Classification of railway carriages (coaches)" Poland Transportation Tip by matcrazy1
Poland Transportation: 135 reviews and 132 photos
The railway carriages (coaches) are divided into 2 categories:
1. 1st class (better seats, larger compartments etc.)
2. 2nd class
Each train has 2nd class carriages but many, especially local trains don't have 1st class carriages.
Each 1st class carriage is always marked by big number 1.
Ticket for the 1st class costs 50% more then the 2nd one.
Another (extra paid) facilites available in some long-distance domestic and international trains:
- couchettes (less comfortable sleeping)
More Transportation in Poland (28)
More Reviews (30)
- See All Wildlife in Sopotnia Wielka in Beskidy...
- See All KRAKOW top activities
- See All The Beskidy Mountains
- American mobile phones
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Poland?Share Your Travels