"Stanley Park, Prospect point" Stanley Park Tip by sunnywong
Stanley Park, Vancouver: 165 reviews and 301 photos
From here you can have a nice view of Lion Gate Bridge and North Vancouver mountains. There is a coffee shop next door for you to take a break.
Directions: North-western end of downtown Vancouver
More Things to Do in Vancouver (32)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Polar Bear Swim
- See All Christmas Light Display 4
- See All Vancouver Downtown Historic Railway
- See All Vancouver Beaches
- See All Newspaper Vendering Box
- See All Candian Goose
- Tasty BBQ'd ducks, chicken and pork in...
- See All Burrard Bridge
- See All Wild Racoon
- Accommodation at University of British...
- Whistler and Blackcomb mountains
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
sunnywong's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels