"Cañas y Tapas Not recomended" Top 5 Page for this destination Cañas y Tapas Tip by Carmela71
Cañas y Tapas, Marbella: 3 reviews and 3 photos
This is a chain specialised in tapas and other dishes, nice design of menu and decoration, for a light dinner or lunch (they have special offers for lunch time)
We used to go a lot, but the last week, we founded a change of management, food was not as good as it used to be and we got sick the following day.
We had not tried the one at the mall La Cañada, but it is always empty so I guess it is the same problem.
Address: Ramon Gomez de la Serna 4, Marbella.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (97)
- See All Close to the Golf course
- See All Hipercor at Puerto banus
- See All Zimbabwe at Old town
- See All SELWO PARK
- See All Chicking flights information of Malaga...
- See All Feria de Muestras
- See All 1st November 2002
- See All The Venus of Marbella
- See All Relocation here? Foreigners department...
- See All Marbella´s Sunsets (1 january 2003)
- See All JEEP & DOLPHIN ADVENTURE
- tourist Office in marbella
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Marbella?Share Your Travels