"Promenade restaurants" Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Restaurant Tip by Carmela71
Marbella Restaurants: 126 reviews and 150 photos
Lots of restaurants at the promenade, specially next to Fontanilla beach (where the tourist office is settle). Most of them orientated to tourist, but of course, sitting in a terrace in winter enjoying the sun while eating is something that has its advantages :- )
there are quite a few of Andalucian food and also Italian. There is a buffet one for 9 euros eat as much as you want. I can not comment as I had not been there?.
More Reviews (97)
- See All Close to the Golf course
- See All Hipercor at Puerto banus
- See All Zimbabwe at Old town
- See All SELWO PARK
- See All Chicking flights information of Malaga...
- See All Feria de Muestras
- See All 1st November 2002
- See All The Venus of Marbella
- See All Relocation here? Foreigners department...
- See All Marbella´s Sunsets (1 january 2003)
- See All JEEP & DOLPHIN ADVENTURE
- tourist Office in marbella
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Marbella?Share Your Travels