"American Trans Airlines" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Transportation Tip by acemj
Charlotte Transportation: 23 reviews and 19 photos
Charlotte was among the most expensive destinations in the country, mostly because of the virtual monopoly that US Airways had on the local market. However, in the summer of 2002 a low-cost airline carrier entered the market and is now providing some much needed competition. Most of their flights go through Chicago, but the prices are great.
More Transportation in Charlotte (9)
More Reviews (198)
- See All Can't deal with the white stuff
- See All A little farther south
- See All Healthy, tasty soups
- See All The University of North Carolina at...
- See All Pineville
- See All Charlotte Bobcats, the NBA is back!!
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels