"Soong Ching Ling's Former Residence" Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Off The Beaten Path Tip by nepalgoods
Beijing Off The Beaten Path: 276 reviews and 427 photos
Soong Ching Ling has been married to Sun Yat-sen. She has also been Honorary Chairman of the People's Republic of China.
The last years of her live she spent in this house like a prisoner. The house and gardens are a combination of traditional Chinese and modern buildings. It is now a museum, which is dedicated to the live of Sun Yat-sen and Soong Ching Ling. It is situated on Beiheyan-Street.
More Off The Beaten Path in Beijing (17)
More Reviews (78)
- See All North Entrance no longer an Entrance but...
- See All Nice shopping area with great shops
- See All Good price and great location!
- See All Traditionel Teahouse
- See All Olympics 2008
- See All Great Vegetarian Restaurant
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels