"Famous temples" Top 5 Page for this destination Lama Temple - Yonghegong Tip by nepalgoods
Lama Temple - Yonghegong, Beijing: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Favorite thing: There are so many temples in this city! Their discription you'll find in any guidebook. My favourite temple is the Lama-Temple. It is the main temple of the Panchen Lama in Beijing. It is busy with monchs, worshippers and tourists. The air is full of the smell of incense and the noice of the bells.
More Reviews (83)
- See All North Entrance no longer an Entrance but...
- See All Nice shopping area with great shops
- See All Guang Ji Buddhist Temple
- See All Good price and great location!
- See All Traditionel Teahouse
- See All Olympics 2008
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels