Motel Oaza: "NEVER hit a sack here! Better sleep in a car!" Leba Hotel Tip by matcrazy1
Leba Hotels: 8 reviews and 8 photos
Motel Oaza is not in Leba, it's somewhere by the road E75 (National Road 1) to Leba, past city of Torun. The WORST accommodation in Poland I've ever slept.
Why? Do you want the whole list? OK, top 5:
1. stinking room and toilets,
2. hot water ends in 1 min. - so hurry up :-)
3. the lady-staff, no words... lazy, rude etc.
4. awfull breakfast, good coffee? - forget it,
5. price? MORE then average.
There is the only accommodation by the road in this region - no competition.
CONCLUSION: maybe you could build new motel nearby; you could do good business (I suppose) and get this lady bankrupt!
Unique Qualities: NONE!
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: By the road E75 (1) Torun - Swiecie
More Reviews (34)
- See All The dunes in Leba
- See All Walking
- See All The Baltic Sea in October
- See All Easy parking a car in October
- Fish restaurants - general information
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Leba?Share Your Travels