"Bargain hunting in Florence" Leather Tip by acemj
Leather, Florence: 55 reviews and 48 photos
I was on a mission. I was looking for a leather jacket and I didn't want to spend too much. My advice to you would be to avoid the fashionable streets around the Duomo. The prices are bound to be much higher in these shops. Your best bet is to head over the the area around Piazza del Santa Croce or the area around San Lorenzo. I bought a beautiful leather jacket for about $250 (it would cost more than $500-$800 in the States).
More Shopping in Florence (1)
More Reviews (38)
- See All You gotta try this . . .
- See All Great recommendation
- Birthplace of soccer?
- See All Michelangelo's tomb, Santa...
- See All Florence provides you with...
- There are plenty of places to...
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels