Gay Odin: "Chocolate in Napoli" Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Shopping Tip by sargentjeff
Naples Shopping: 26 reviews and 28 photos
Gay Odin Chocolate shop is located on the famous Via Toledo downtown. Via Toledo is the the most popular shopping area in the city. Gay Odin has been around since 1894, and is even highly recommended by some travel guides.
What to buy: Chocolates
Albanesi, Trifoglio, Scorzette, Tarallini, Limoncello, Cremini,Verdeprato,
Bombonati, Africanelle, Pasta di mandorla, Chicchi al caffé, Vittoria, Tripolini,
Scricchioli, Deliziosi, Preferiti, Giapponesi, Navette, Cozze, Cico cico, Semitenero,
Formettato, Cremalthe, Columbia, Esploratori, Nugatine, Grissini, Fondant.
Address: Via Toledo
Theme: Food and Drink
More Shopping in Naples (5)
More Reviews (72)
- See All When it rains it really rains
- See All Pianura - Real Napolitans, real culture
- See All The Banks on Via Toledo
- See All The Tangenziale
- See All Sort of a sport tip, but more for the...
- See All The "Audio Guide" at Pompei
- See All The inevitable Worker Strike
- See All The taste you'll never forget...
- Packing List
- See All Pinetamare - The Beach in Naples
- See All My favorite nighttime spot
- See All If you're wondering about that...
sargentjeff's Related Pages
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels