""Huacachina" Sand Surfing!" Peru Off The Beaten Path Tip by chancay
Peru Off The Beaten Path: 145 reviews and 156 photos
Iīm not sure, maybe itīs already well known and not anymore on the beaten path. Itīs a litte oasis in the sand desert next to Paracas and Ica. Itīs nice to stay one night and try sand surfing the next day.
More Off The Beaten Path in Peru (2)
More Reviews (33)
- See All Bembos
- See All Air ways
- Lima - Hostal Espana
- See All Ripley - Peru
- Peņas, Salsodromos,, Discos
- See All more language (slang) tips
- See All Huacachina
- Sand surfing again
- See All Culture, History, Mentality, Landscape
- You can find everything in Peru as well!
- Take care in Lima and in bus terminals,...
Been to Peru?Share your travels with the world!
chancay's Related Pages
Have you been to Peru?Share Your Travels