""Huacachina" Sand Surfing!" Peru Off The Beaten Path Tip by chancay
Peru Off The Beaten Path: 145 reviews and 156 photos
I´m not sure, maybe it´s already well known and not anymore on the beaten path. It´s a litte oasis in the sand desert next to Paracas and Ica. It´s nice to stay one night and try sand surfing the next day.
More Off The Beaten Path in Peru (2)
More Reviews (33)
- See All Bembos
- See All Air ways
- Lima - Hostal Espana
- See All Ripley - Peru
- Peñas, Salsodromos,, Discos
- See All more language (slang) tips
- See All Huacachina
- Sand surfing again
- See All Culture, History, Mentality, Landscape
- You can find everything in Peru as well!
- Take care in Lima and in bus terminals,...
Been to Peru?Share your travels with the world!
chancay's Related Pages
Have you been to Peru?Share Your Travels