"Asian Centre at UBC" UBC (University of British Columbia) Tip by sunnywong
UBC (University of British Columbia), Vancouver: 13 reviews and 24 photos
The Asian Centre houses the Asian Library, the Department of Asian Studies, and the International Liaison Office, and provides space for the Asian interests of the School of Music.
In 1985, the Pacific Bell Tower was constructed on the Asian Centre grounds. The Bell reflects the strong spirit of peace and friendship between Canada and Japan.
Address: UBC (University of British Columbia)
Phone: +1 604-822-4636
More Things to Do in Vancouver (32)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Polar Bear Swim
- See All Christmas Light Display 4
- See All Vancouver Downtown Historic Railway
- See All Vancouver Beaches
- See All Newspaper Vendering Box
- See All Candian Goose
- Tasty BBQ'd ducks, chicken and pork in...
- See All Burrard Bridge
- See All Wild Racoon
- Accommodation at University of British...
- Whistler and Blackcomb mountains
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
sunnywong's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels