"Church of Bernardines" Top 5 Page for this destination Church of St. Francis and Bernardine Tip by Raimix
Church of St. Francis and Bernardine, Vilnius: 23 reviews and 38 photos
Medieval church with very old inside (pity, but inside is still not reconstructed). Built in XV century and have a Gothic style.
Medieval Gothic church, built in XV century and is nearby St Ann's church. Wars and fires destroyed inside of this church. The interior mostly remained untouched and not reconstructed from that time, but there are some reconstruction works at the moment. Worth visiting to see how church looks after fires, wars and plunders.
Address: Maironio st. 8
Directions: Near Cathedral and St Ann's church.
Phone: +370 (5) 260 92 92
More Things to Do in Vilnius (38)
More Reviews (31)
- See All Balti Drambliai - White Elephants
- See All Traku Voke palace
- See All Photography - sometimes is difficult
- See All Minibuses - fast trip around Vilnius
- See All Big shop near river Neris
- See All To go for a dance :)
Raimix's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels