"Church of St Ann" Top 5 Page for this destination Church of St Ann Tip by Raimix
Church of St Ann, Vilnius: 39 reviews and 69 photos
Wah..it's the most impressive red-bricks Gothic church in Lithuania. It was built in 1500 and Napoleon admired it most and wanted to move St Ann church near the Notre Dame.
Architect not known, by the history, he wanted to apply all possibilities of brick construction to build this church, and he managed it! Real, archaic interior of church burned, but present interior alike medieval by form and architecture, despite of baroque style of altars.
Address: Maironio st. 8
Directions: Near Cathedral and Sereikiskiu park
More Things to Do in Vilnius (38)
More Reviews (31)
- See All Balti Drambliai - White Elephants
- See All Traku Voke palace
- See All Photography - sometimes is difficult
- See All Minibuses - fast trip around Vilnius
- See All Big shop near river Neris
- See All To go for a dance :)
Raimix's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels