"The market near Piazza Garibaldi" Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Warnings Or Dangers Tip by sargentjeff
Naples Warnings and Dangers: 79 reviews and 44 photos
Beware in the area of people trying to sell you anything in passing by. On my latest trip I was approached by no less than four individuals trying to sell cell phones and video cameras. If you buy one you will end up with a fake, or even worse, an bag full of rocks.
More Warnings and Dangers in Naples (4)
More Reviews (73)
- See All When it rains it really rains
- See All Pianura - Real Napolitans, real culture
- See All The Banks on Via Toledo
- See All The Tangenziale
- See All Sort of a sport tip, but more for the...
- See All Capodimonte is famous for some...
- See All The "Audio Guide" at Pompei
- See All The taste you'll never forget...
- Packing List
- See All Pinetamare - The Beach in Naples
- See All My favorite nighttime spot
- See All If you're wondering about that...
sargentjeff's Related Pages
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels