"FLYING OR SAILING TO JERSEY IS SO EASY!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey Transportation Tip by eden_teuling
Jersey Transportation: 39 reviews and 51 photos
Jersey being an island (one of the Channel Island located west of France in the Channel) you have to go by AIR or FERRY , from the UK or from France (St. Malo e.g.)
Once there you can either walk or hire a car.
For so small an Island 14 x 8 square km. it has so much to offer to tourists whether they are very young, young, somwhat older or....already grannies....
There are 20 beaches, 153 km. where you can cycle safely and 116 square km. of beauty and history!
I can recommend it to you. I am so lucky to have friends from the UK living there......which makes things easier for me.......
Phone: ++44 (0) 1534 500777
More Transportation in Jersey (1)
More Reviews (55)
- See All A PERECTLY SITUATED YOUTH HOSTEL
- See All THE FAMOUS 1 POUND NOTE OF JERSEY!!
- See All RESTAURANT TIPS....THERE are some...
- See All PLAY BOWLING
- See All BOWLING....
- See All MAD MONKEYS......
- See All ON THE WATERFRONT....
- See All OUTINGS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- See All ANOTHER TIP.....
- See All THERE ARE NO YOUTH HOSTELS ON JERSEY!!!
- WALKING THE CLIFFS IN THE NORTHER...
Been to Jersey?Share your travels with the world!
eden_teuling's Related Pages
Have you been to Jersey?Share Your Travels