The Trawler: "Fine Eastern Shore seafood" Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Restaurant Tip by b1bob
Virginia Restaurants: 85 reviews and 165 photos
The Trawler is a fine seafood restaurant in the little Eastern Shore town of Exmore. Although my boss was paying at this trip, I noticed it was a little pricey. However, the food and service were good, and the portions were plentiful.
Favorite Dish: Fried shrimp, baked potato and salad.
Address: Route 13, Exmore, VA 23350
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
More Restaurants in Virginia (35)
More Reviews (118)
- See All Norwegian Lady statue
- See All Fried green tomatoes
- See All Golden Skillet Fried Chicken
- See All They celebrate everything
- See All Montross and Westmoreland County
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Virginia?Share Your Travels