Borders: "Need a guidebook?" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Shopping Tip by acemj
Charlotte Shopping: 34 reviews and 27 photos
Borders is a national chain and has a great selection of just about any kind of book you need. The prices are not the best in town, but it's a great place to kill some time browsing. There is a cafe here that serves soups, sandwiches and coffee. I haven't found another store with a better collection of guidebooks, so if you're ready to explore, this is a good place to stop before you go.
Directions: Across from South Park Mall on Sharon Road near Fairview.
More Reviews (190)
- See All Can't deal with the white stuff
- See All Healthy, tasty soups
- See All The University of North Carolina at...
- See All Pineville
- See All Charlotte Bobcats, the NBA is back!!
- See All Looks can be deceiving
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels