"The Rouge et Noir Cheese Factory" Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Off The Beaten Path Tip by jessicadf
San Rafael Off The Beaten Path: 12 reviews and 12 photos
Take a drive out the Marin County backroads to visit the Rouge et Noir cheese factory. They make tasty brie and camembert. You can tour the facilities, buy some lunch and eat by the pond, feeding the extra bits of your baguette to the ducks!
7500 Red Hill Road
Petaluma, CA 94952
Phone: (800) 292-6001
More Off The Beaten Path in San Rafael (4)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Chocolate coffee pie
- See All Groceries - organic and otherwise
- See All A rare treat: Indonesian food
- See All Hula is GREAT exercise!
- You pretty much need a vehicle
jessicadf's Related Pages
Have you been to San Rafael?Share Your Travels