"Hotel had five restaurants" Cancún Hotel Tip by rachel_sun
Cancún Hotels: 416 reviews and 527 photos
The evening meals were great too.There were 5 restaurants,i tried 3.My favourite was the chinese.The food was buffet and the drinks were waiter.The food here was freshly cooked and gorgous.As soon as my glass was nearly empty,they topped it up again.There was also a barbique near the pool from 11pm to 1am which was good because if you have been drinking alot,you need something to soak up all that alcohol.(great excuse)I enjoyed many burgers and chips here(help-my waistline
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (34)
- See All Dont forget your snorkel
- See All Local wildlife.I went...
- See All Isla Majeres,an island only 4.5 miles...
- See All Cancun and the entire state of Quintana...
- See All Learn alittle Spanish to gain resprct
rachel_sun's Related Pages
Have you been to Cancún?Share Your Travels