"Dogs" Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Favorite Tip by nepalgoods
Beijing General: 425 reviews and 520 photos
Favorite thing: Most Chinese people do not eat dogs! Since many years it has been forbidden to have a pet dog or cat. Now this has changed. People, who own a dog or cat, have to pay lots of taxes. So a pet dog is a sign of luxury and the owners are very proud of their animals.
See this man! It is freezingly cold, therefore he carries his dog and has a warm blanket for it.
More Reviews (83)
- See All North Entrance no longer an Entrance but...
- See All Nice shopping area with great shops
- See All Guang Ji Buddhist Temple
- See All Good price and great location!
- See All Traditionel Teahouse
- See All Olympics 2008
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels