"Five Pagoda Temple" Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Zoo Tip by nepalgoods
Beijing Zoo, Beijing: 32 reviews and 85 photos
Five Pagoda Temple (Wutasi) is an Indish looking temple in the north of Beijing Zoo. It has been constructed in 1473. It is a very surprising building, looking very exotic in the middle of modern appartement-houses.
It houses the Stone Carving Art Museum. The museum stores about 6000 stone sculptures of different dynasties.
Address: No 24 Wutasicun, Haidian District
Directions: Nortwest of the Zoo
More Things to Do in Beijing (25)
More Reviews (70)
- See All Nice shopping area with great shops
- See All Guang Ji Buddhist Temple
- See All Good price and great location!
- See All Traditionel Teahouse
- See All Olympics 2008
- See All Great Vegetarian Restaurant
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels