"Packing List" Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Packing List Tip by spintobecca
Kodiak What to Pack: 7 reviews and 7 photos
Luggage and bags: Take your most beatup old thing. Nobody will care!
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Take a waterproof jacket with a hood, hiking boots, tennis shoes. Jeans work well, you might want to take some shorts if you are traveling in the summer. Take warm fluffy socks!
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Walmart there.
Photo Equipment: Ask Dan Eubanks in the Treasury if you have any Kodiak photography questions.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: You can drive or walk to any beach you wish, make a camp fire, fish for your dinner and cook it!
More Reviews (44)
- See All Crab Festival 2003
- See All Pillar Mountain: Your bread and butter
- See All Medical Facility: May you never have to...
- See All Not a dry town: Liquor available
- See All Sign to watch for when accessing Buskin...
- See All Small Poodles = Tasty Nuggets
spintobecca's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Kodiak?Share Your Travels